Monday, September 12, 2011

Sorry teachers

Today I had some spare time and I went through my old blog posts. Back then when I posted them, I never thought I'll be ashamed of most of them. I've used swear words without knowing the meaning of most and have insulted my college 'gurus', especially Prabha ma'am. Look how times are changing. Back then it was fun, but now they hurt me. I mean, Prabha ma'am, though we made fun of her, was liked by our class. I guess I owe an apology to her and the other teachers  had trash talked about. I'm illiterate when it comes to frilly words. 


So here's a classic simple,
"I'm sorry my dear teachers. I know I owe you a lot but not those posts. I hope you could forgive me, the worst student in the world"

1 comment:

miradha said...

That is ok...At that time it was quite irking as we depended on our teachers for our grades.

No teacher can fulfill all our expectations. It is better to convert all their negatives into our own positives and move on in life!